Clinics & Services
This practice provides a wide range of services with strong emphasis on preventative medicine and promoting good health. We would welcome your comments on our activities and be pleased to receive any suggestions and constructive criticism that may help us to improve our service.
The practice provides the following medical services:
Walk-in clinics are available on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday mornings at Acton Health Centre, Church Road,W3 8QE. We hold a booked clinic at Crown Surgery on a Tuesday.
Please book a double appointment for the first antenatal appointment then routine single surgery appointments with the doctor.
Please book a routine appointment with the nurse; contraceptive pill checks need one appointment only.
Coil fittings and contraceptive implants are fitted by Drs Newth and Shah only.
Please book a double appointment with the doctor.
Wednesday/Friday mornings with the nurse and doctor. Specialist nurse and consultant clinic with dietician available weekly for the Acton area - referral required.
Well Baby and Child Development
Monday 1.00 - 3.00pm (there are no health visitors at this clinic).
Monthly booked clinic with Dr Bull - patients should be seen by her to be assessed first for excision.
Please book a double appointment with Dr Sagar. He can inject knees, shoulder, hands, wrists and feet.
Routine single appointmentt with either Dr Bull, Dr Shah or Dr Sagar.
- Women aged 25-65 - make sure you have had a smear in the last 3 years
- Women over 50 - you should be called for a breast screening mammogram every 3 years
- Men & Women 60-69 - bowel cancer screening will be offered every 2 years
- Over 35s - the practice offers cardiovascular screening for risks which may lead to high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke.
- Men - the doctors can advise on male issues such as erectile dsyfunction and prostate problems
- Young & Active - please get a sexual health screening to test for sexually transmitted diseases which may not show any symptoms, e.g. chlamydia. Charing Cross 020 8846 6699